09 July 2009

Bored? Already?


photo credit: danette marie

I have made an impromptu bargain purchase!

I've bought one of these from Ebay and I'm as excited as can be to receive it through the post! I will be able to take dreamy, random photos like this one! Isn't it wonderful?

This does not mean that I am, in any way, bored by my life-changing Canon 40d already.

It may mean that I have a very slight obsession with all things photography. And a considerable lack of willpower where online shopping is concerned.

11 comments:

  1. Is it a Diana? The link wouldn't pull anything up for me. Well, if it is...I.AM.JEALOUS! I've been eyeing this cute little vintage one on Urban's website.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooo beautiful! :) Love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg! i have been wanting one so much. i am jealous. they have them at urban but kinda pricey!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What did you buy! The link doesn't work!
    I'm so curious !
    Are you happy with your canon? I'd like to buy a new camera but still don't know which one!

    goodnight!
    Gaia

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait for you to make beautiful creations like the one you posted!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so beautiful! I'm so curious about using Holga cameras, would you do a mini-review on it after you've had time to experiment with it? Have fun with your new photography purchase!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i've never heard of it before! you always have great pics, can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happened upon your blog and glad I did. Great pic!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh, very cool! I like the effects!

    ReplyDelete
  10. very cool, can't wait to see the pics you take with it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OK... we need to talk more about this -- Which one did you get? How does it work? This is the first I've seen of these!!!

    ReplyDelete