22 May 2009

I've been Featured!



The refreshing and lovely Anna from The Reality of Happily Ever After has featured my etsy shop on her blog today!!!! I am so thrilled that she is helping me promote my photos. Anna is a wonderful blogger, she's honest, open and inspirational. I'm sure we'd get on famously if we ever met! She always poses interesting topics in her Tuesday Talk slots and her four-legged friend is the most adorable puppy I have ever seen! Go and check out her blog, I promise you won't regret it!

4 comments:

  1. You are TOO sweet!

    I hope it brings some lookers/followers/buyers!!

    Happy Friday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy your photography!

    And you use a Minolta? Awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous! i am gonna copy her and do the same!

    ReplyDelete