I would like to give USCEmily a big thank you shout out!! She kindly gave me the lemonade award! I just loved what Emily wrote about where her gratitude came from. I received this award a while ago and posted it here. So instead of posting it again I thought I'd share this fun q&a tag from Summer...
1. What is your current obsession? Dreaming about when I can wear my contact lenses again and put on eyeshadow, eyeliner & mascara. I’ve had a grotty eye infection for weeks now and I’m heartily fed up of my glasses.
2. What do you think your name says about you? That I’m different and have some Dutch influence in my life.
3. Who was the last person you hugged? Mr B.
4. What’s your favorite dinner? Mr B’s homemade Spätzle.
5. What was the last thing you bought? Some antibiotic eye cream from the chemist. Glamourous, no?
6. What are you listening to right now? My colleagues gossiping and weasel colleague typing LOUDLY.
7. What is your favorite weather? Sunny, dry and as hot as possible.
8. What is your least favorite season? Winter
9. What's in your shower? Miranda soap from Lush, Redken shampoo, Balinese body wash from our honeymoon hotel, body brush, Rituals hair conditioner.
10. What is your favorite tea flavor? Bog standard British. Strong with lots of milk, like builders drink. I don’t think it does the whiteness of my teeth any favours.
11. What did you want to become as a child? Princess, ballet dancer, artist, bank clerk.
12. What do you miss? Holland.
13. What's your favorite brand of jeans? Diesel
14. What designer piece of clothing would you most like to own (new or vintage)? A gorgeous gown by Elie Saab.
15. If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go? Home to bed
16. Who do you want to meet in person? Eddie Izzard… we’re seeing him in December and I’m already excited!
17. What is your most challenging goal right now? Being patient in my job hunt.
18. What’s your 5 year plan? In 5 years I’d like to be a mum -living in Yorkshire –working as a photographer.
Slaithwaite, Yorkshire 2009
19. Why is today special? It’s the weekend!! Need I say more?
20. What is my favourite sport to watch? Football (soccer).
21. To play? I don’t do team sports… I enjoy yoga, horseriding, swimming, bowling, tennis.
22. What is your favorite piece/pieces of jewelry that you own? My wedding ring means the most to me. Style-wise I love my engagement ring the most – it’s a beautiful ascher cut diamond set in platinum and tiny diamonds… the guy did good.
23. One thing nice about the person who sent this to me? Summer is beautiful, talented and stylish – go and check out her blog!
I hope you're all having lovely weekends. It's a long bank holiday weekend here and I'm enjoying every long minute of it!