05 March 2009

Essence

PPMS has tagged me with the question what is your signature scent?

I don’t have a single signature scent. My two favourites are Chanel Coco Mademoiselle & Dior Miss Cherie. Both are feminine & floral – Coco Mademoiselle is elegant while Miss Cherie is more modern somehow. These are my everyday perfumes, though during the winter I tend towards Coco Mademoiselle more. There's something so summery about Miss Cherie!

For my wedding I wanted something lovely, new and a little different. A scent that would become associated with only wonderful memories. I wore Viktor & Rolf’s Flowerbomb. It's a wonderful, unusual and long-lasting perfume.



I'd like to tag Lulu, Kate, Shorty & Erica.

7 comments:

  1. Wow! Thanks for thinking of me! I'm happy to oblige!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute tag! I also wear Coco Mademoiselle! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my coworkers wears this. It smells so good on her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never smelled this?! I'll have to try it. It took me YEARS to finally pick a perfume. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the tag... I just posted. And I smelled Flowerbomb today and loved it. Might be one to invest in!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh fun! ive never smelled those, but ill have to look into them

    ReplyDelete
  7. I still have not found a sent that I LOVE. Looks like I now have a few to check out.

    ReplyDelete