1. Wondering why writing with my fountain pen is so much nicer.
2. Questioning what two horses were doing next to my office in the middle of a town centre this morning. Weird but nice.
3. Wondering when Mr B will buy a whole box of Krispys again? I miss them already.
4. Looking forward to testing the various pale blue paints for our bedroom walls tonight. Mr B has, understandably, vetoed my pink idea. I will post photos and possibly a video - if I don’t get too video-shy.
5. Speculating on what on earth I’m going to do about my job situation. Everything has gone topsy-turvy. I don’t know what to do for the best. It’s a big conundrum. More on this soon.
6. Wondering if the writers of Lost know what’s going on? I doubt it. I also doubt we, the loyal watchers, will ever receive the answers to all our questions.
7. Loving John Locke… does anyone else have this problem? Is it a problem?
8. Planning an extremely successful export business for Littlesack, selling peanut butter m&ms to the UK. It will be a triumph I can assure you.
9. Suffering with peanut butter m&m withdrawal symptoms. The withdrawal is somewhat alleviated by Cadbury Crème Eggs. What great things they are.
10. Clamouring to watch the first two episodes of The City tonight.
11. Not recommending sewing early in the morning. My punctured fingertip isn’t thanking me (but I am wearing a cute blouse, work-appropriate of course).
12. Getting close to throwing Weasel-colleague’s pen out of the window. Actually scrap that. I am getting close to throwing Weasel-colleague out of the window.
13. Counting down until 6pm.