11 February 2009

Unexpected



I was inspired to start a blog because of this truly amazing lady and her family.

I thought a blog would be a lovely way of being creative while also keeping friends and family updated on our life. I started this experience with no expectations at all. In just 4 months I’ve come to enjoy creating posts so much more than I had imagined and I’ve made some wonderful, new, friends.

Thank you to all of you who read this for your humour, positivity, support and encouragement. It means more to me than you know.

2 comments:

  1. How beautiful! I am so glad you joined the blogging world so I could "meet" you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful treat for you! Your blog is such a joy for me, and I'm so glad I've found it. Keep up the amazing work!

    ReplyDelete