17 December 2008

Advent Flowers

Today's advent calendar entry was a beautiful bunch of flowers, so here is my gorgeous lily of the valley wedding bouquet. Hurrah, I'm finally back up to speed!!



Let's hope Mr B is not poorly for much longer - he's still at home recovering and seems to be getting better slowly. So no dry-slope skiing lesson for us tomorrow, unfortunately, I've had to cancel as Mr B does not feel up to it.

Christmas feels very close now... little lights twinkle on the houses all along my journey to and from work, mince pies are being devoured, lots of cards are arriving through our letterbox each morning and tonight I'm starting the celebrations with some lovely ladies who I used to work with - we're going out for a curry and catch-up :)

3 comments:

  1. Have I mentioned how much I love 'hearing' you talk? I know that sounds funny seeing as I can't hear you... but I hear the words as I read them -- Words like 'mince pies', 'letterbox' and 'curry' -- LOVE IT!

    Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog about friendships... I love the connection I have on blogger, too... so different and fun --

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. -- Thank you for following me! And I love your new profile pic!

    ReplyDelete